Today Lunch & Learn session was a walkthrough of Power BI (Business Intelligence) by Suresh Kumar. Suresh introduced the team about Power BI, its features and what it offers as a business analytics tool. And how it helps deliver insights throughout the organization.
How Power BI can show insights like never before?
With Power BI, we could connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, then publish them to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Everyone can create personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business. And scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in.
Also, Suresh showed us how Power BI was implemented within Hubfly Digital Workplace to give lots of interesting insights from various data sources. Interactive graphical charts on the go that offers great reporting insights for quick analytics.
- Power BI can be used to connect returned service like Google Analytics, Sales, Finance Service, CRM etc.
- Power BI can be used to manage relationship within service & outside service
- Data are loaded and managed by Power BI
- Power BI analytics can be embedded in SharePoint pages
- Customize based on the User Requirements.
Here are some from Hubfly Digital Workplace that has Power BI implemented.
If you want to have a feel of Power BI, we offer you a free trial. Just apply and check for yourself.