What if you could project a webpage, make your own hand-crafted notes & drawings and quickly collaborate and share with your team via an app or email? Sounds interesting? Microsoft has made that happen. And now, Microsoft Edge is the only browser that lets you take notes, write, doodle, and highlight directly on web pages. Your web is now your canvas.
Come let us try out an interesting handicraft right away. You will surely be impressed!
- Open Microsoft Edge It’s on the left side of the taskbar.
- Enter a URL you desire.
- Click ‘Make a Web Note’ button. It’s there on the top right corner.
- A new toolbar appears on the top of your browser
- You can add your notes, make drawings, highlight with touch and canvas any notes you would like to make.
- Once you’re done, click Share to collaborate your notes with your team.
You can exit the canvas mode by clicking on the Exit button.
Watch an interesting video on how to Write on Web with Microsoft Edge